Adding a Forward Address
Adding a Forwarding Address
This article addresses adding a forwarding address on you email account. If you would like your entire domain forwarded, please open a support ticket.
Now all email going to the address you logged into webmail as will be forwarded to the destination address you entered.
- Login to webmail (https://webmail.changeip.com) as the user you wish to forward
- Click 'Preferences' (top menu bar)
- Click 'Mail' in the left 'Preferences' Menu
- Under the 'Receiving Mail' heading:
- Enter the address you would like to forward to in the 'Forward a copy to:' box.
- Check the 'Don't keep a local copy of messages' if you would like mail for this account to not remain on our servers
- Click 'Save' in the top-left
NOTE: If the destination email address's mail server is down, your mail will be queued on our servers for a certain amount of time before failing. However, this is dependent on the destination system being properly configured (DNS, MX records, etc).
also see Store and Forward FAQ
Add to Favourites Print this Article
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution