This article addresses adding a forwarding address on you email account. If you would like your entire domain forwarded, please open a support ticket.
- Login to webmail (https://webmail.changeip.com) as the user you wish to forward
- Click 'Preferences' (top menu bar)
- Click 'Mail' in the left 'Preferences' Menu
- Under the 'Receiving Mail' heading:
- Enter the address you would like to forward to in the 'Forward a copy to:' box.
- Check the 'Don't keep a local copy of messages' if you would like mail for this account to not remain on our servers
- Click 'Save' in the top-left
NOTE: If the destination email address's mail server is down, your mail will be queued on our servers for a certain amount of time before failing. However, this is dependent on the destination system being properly configured (DNS, MX records, etc).
also see Store and Forward FAQ