Bulk Changes to Domain Registration Details
How do you make bulk changes to your registered domains?In order to make bulk changes to your registered domains, follow these steps:
- Log into your account
- Click on "My Domain Registrations" menu option
- If you want to apply the change to ALL of your domains:
-In the bottom right-hand corner, click the word "All" after "Show:" to enable showing all your domains (if necessary)
-Towards the top left-hand corner, click the check box that is part of the header, directly left of "Registration Date"
- If you want to apply the change to SOME of your domains but not all:
-Select the domains for which you wish to make a change
- Now, in the bottom left-hand corner, change the "Bulk Management Actions" dropdown to the appropriate action you desire and click "Go"
- On the following page, it should list all of your domains and the options you have relevant to the action you desire; select the appropriate action and you're finished
Add to Favourites Print this Article