Changing Name Servers for Domains Registered at ChangeIP.com
Changing Name Servers for Domains Registered at ChangeIP.comIf you would like to change your Name Servers for your domain, you can do so by following the instructions below:
Your domain should now be safely locked from unwanted changes as well as utilizing the custom name servers you have chosen.
- Start by logging into your account and visiting the My Domain Registration tab.
- Find the domain you would like to change and click the green arrow next to it to get into the configuration page.
- Near the bottom of the page, under Registrar Lock, uncheck Enable Registrar Lock and Save.
- Wait up to 1 minute before continuing to ensure that the Registrar recieives the command.
- Under Nameservers select Use custom nameservers (enter below).
- Change the Name Servers, ONE AT A TIME, and Save.
- Wait up to 1 minute before changing another Name Server to ensure that the Registrar recieived the last command.
- After you have changed your Name Servers, go back to Registrar Lock, check Enable Registrar Lock and Save.
Add to Favourites Print this Article